I like your hair. It looks really good on you. Love your new blog. Mimi
who cute your hair? Only aunt Brooke is suppose to cute it. But it looks way cute!
kassi-what a beauty you are! I bet you like your short hair in the summer so it doesnt get in your way when you swim.
I think i am cute i love my short hair kassadi (i wrote this to myself)
its been so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like your hair. It looks really good on you. Love your new blog. Mimi
who cute your hair? Only aunt Brooke is suppose to cute it. But it looks way cute!
kassi-
what a beauty you are! I bet you like your short hair in the summer so it doesnt get in your way when you swim.
I think i am cute i love my short hair kassadi (i wrote this to myself)
its been so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment