That is a darling picture of you. You look like you are holding a spider or something though! Love you!
cool board! is that your very own? you will have to teach me some moves when we come to visit:)
you were awesome at the boogie board. way to go!!
Sassi pants-we miss you so much. You are so brave to go boogy boarding, I'm a chiken when it comes to stuff like that. You rock!
Kassi - It has been almost a month since you posted this. I can't wait to see your next post. I love and miss you! Mimi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a darling picture of you. You look like you are holding a spider or something though! Love you!
cool board! is that your very own? you will have to teach me some moves when we come to visit:)
you were awesome at the boogie board. way to go!!
Sassi pants-we miss you so much. You are so brave to go boogy boarding, I'm a chiken when it comes to stuff like that. You rock!
Kassi - It has been almost a month since you posted this. I can't wait to see your next post. I love and miss you! Mimi
Post a Comment