Thanks Everyone! We went out to eat at Chilis and they sang to me! I had a great time!! oh and guess what my dad came to my classroom and brought flowers!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Kass!!!! I cant wait to see you guys in 2 weeks:) We can have another Birthday for you...
Sounds like you had a fun day!! I cant believe you are 10!! I still remember coming to the hospital to see you the day you were born:) We love you and wish we could have been there to celebrate.
Kassadi - I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I wish I could have been there with you. I had fun shopping and celebrating with you last month though. See you soon!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kass!!!! I cant wait to see you guys in 2 weeks:) We can have another Birthday for you...
happy birthday sweet 10 year old! you are an amazing girl. i love you tons :) xoxo
Sounds like you had a fun day!! I cant believe you are 10!! I still remember coming to the hospital to see you the day you were born:) We love you and wish we could have been there to celebrate.
Kassadi - I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I wish I could have been there with you. I had fun shopping and celebrating with you last month though. See you soon!
what a great way to celebrate your 10th birthday . see u later .
Post a Comment