i got a camera for my birthday. gues what kind hannah montana! yes it workes it is digital ilove it but i s very hard to use. thanks halle for picking that out:)
Hi Kassi - I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I wish we could have been there with you, or better yet, that you could have been on the cruise with us. Did your Dad give you the present we sent home with him? Can't wait to see the cute pictures you take posted on your blog. Love you! Mimi & Papa
happy birthday to our favorite 9 year old cousin! hope you had a great day. make sure you take lots of pictures with your new camera and post them so we can see. we love you and wish we were there to help you blow out "all" your candels:)
4 comments:
Hi Kassi - I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I wish we could have been there with you, or better yet, that you could have been on the cruise with us. Did your Dad give you the present we sent home with him? Can't wait to see the cute pictures you take posted on your blog. Love you! Mimi & Papa
happy birthday to our favorite 9 year old cousin! hope you had a great day. make sure you take lots of pictures with your new camera and post them so we can see. we love you and wish we were there to help you blow out "all" your candels:)
jamee,emmy,claire,cohen and scott too!!
i love that picture sass! i hope that you have tons of fun with your camera. i love you!
HAPPY B-DAY SASSI PANTS!!
I've got a surptise for you...your mom will bring it you you a little late after the fav things party.
luv shan
Post a Comment