cool trophy kass! do you have it displayed in your room? we want you to post some pictures of your cute room now that it is all done getting decorated!
we love you and miss you so much. i cant believe how tall you have gotten. cant believe you will be 9 soon! WOW!!
5 comments:
cool trophy kass! do you have it displayed in your room? we want you to post some pictures of your cute room now that it is all done getting decorated!
we love you and miss you so much. i cant believe how tall you have gotten. cant believe you will be 9 soon! WOW!!
you were such a great dancer that night :) you are so beautiful and i am proud to call you my daughter!
Kass - You are beautiful! I would love to see you dance. I bet you are one of the best. I love and miss you so much.
hey kass those pics of gabby baby , olivia and haley were soooo cute!!!
Congrats!! Next time you visit you can teach me some moves.
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment